Our Services are offered at:
One on One Singing –
Requests for any genre of music will be honoured for one person and may also include family members.
Group singing (10 people and up) –
Includes any genre of music requests, hymns, gospel, English/Italian.
Bed Side Singing Palliative –
We are certified and this is upon request by person or family member. Any genre of music will be honoured.
Musical Entertainment (10 people or up) –
Sing along, dancing, tea time, coffee house or any musical entertainment requests.
Life force singing (*trademark pending) –
Singing to breathe.
Drumming circles (5 people and up) –
Facilitator and all drums will be included with service.
All services promote:
– Emotional expression
– Distraction from pain
– Reduce depression
– Unlocking memory and kickstart grey matter which assists in dementia care
– Gross/fine motor skills
– Assistance with spiritual practices
– Promotes sleep
– Elevates mood
– Heart healthy (increases serotonin and endorphin levels)
– Regulates breathing
– Reflection and meditation
– Relieving boredom
– Motivating movement
– Rekindling positive memories
– Valuable part of end of life care